Hard Reset LAVA A76+
How to factory reset LAVA A76+? How to wipe all data in LAVA A76+? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A76+? How to restore defaults in LAVA A76+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A76+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA A76+ will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your mobile.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When LAVA logo shows up release the Power button and when Recovery Mode appears let go of the Volume Up button.
- In this mode select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- After that choose "Yes" by using Volume keys and press the Power key to accept that.
- In the end choose "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Good job!
lava a52 hardreset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work