How to factory reset LAVA A76? How to wipe all data in LAVA A76? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A76? How to restore defaults in LAVA A76?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A76. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA A76 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
- Turn off the mobile by using the Power button.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo appears on the screen.
- Now let go of Power key and when you see Recovery Mode release Volume Up key.
- Scroll down to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and use the Power button to confirm that.
- In then next step select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally press the Power key to select "reboot system now".
lava a52 hardreset - video