How to factory reset LAVA A79? How to wipe all data in LAVA A79? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A79? How to restore defaults in LAVA A79?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A79. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA A79 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo appears on the screen.
- Then let go of the Power key and if you see Recovery Mode stop holding Volume Up button.
- In this mode by using Volume keys select "Wipe data/factory reset" and accept it with the Power key.
- After that choose "Yes" by using Volume keys and press the Power key to accept that.
- In the end choose "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Good job!
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava A79 Hard Reset - video