Hard Reset LAVA A88
How to factory reset LAVA A88? How to wipe all data in LAVA A88? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A88? How to restore defaults in LAVA A88?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A88. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA A88 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo shows up.
- Then let go of the Power key and when you see Android Robot release the Volume Up button.
- Now click Volume Up + Power keys and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate to "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and click the Power key once.
- After that select "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- In the end press the Power key to select "reboot system now".
- Good job!
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava A82 Hard reset and pattern unlock -How to lava a82 Factory reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.