How to factory reset LAVA A97 Plus? How to wipe all data in LAVA A97 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA A97 Plus? How to restore defaults in LAVA A97 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA A97 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LAVA A97 Plus will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button if you see LAVA logo on the screen.
- When Recovery Mode appears release the Volume Up key.
- In this menu select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes -- Delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
Lava A97 Hard Reset And Forget Pattern Lock Reset Format Eazy 100% - video