Hard Reset LAVA Captain K1+
How to factory reset LAVA Captain K1+? How to wipe all data in LAVA Captain K1+? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Captain K1+? How to restore defaults in LAVA Captain K1+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Captain K1+. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your LAVA Captain K1+ will be as new and your core will run faster.
- For reseting you need to have your phone ready enabled. If not yet, press the Power button.
- In the main menu, it will be simple enough to find Settings.
- To remove the data go to Restore Factory Settings and input password: 4321.
- Confirm the restoring by pressing Left key and the LAVA Captain K1+ will reboot right after.
- Your phone is restored to Factory settings so it's free from unnescessary data. Great job!
- To use the second method you need to only dial one code: *#0*#.
- Automatically a list of possible reset options opens up: check it out and accept them by pressing YES and then OK.
- Then expect your LAVA Captain K1+ to restart and turn on by itself.
- Congratulations finishing the whole reset action!
How to make Lava ARC 4i Hard Reset - video
Lava all keypad phone hard reset code 4K - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work