Hard Reset LAVA Connect +
How to factory reset LAVA Connect +? How to wipe all data in LAVA Connect +? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Connect +? How to restore defaults in LAVA Connect +?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Connect +. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LAVA Connect + will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227A core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- When you hold down these keys connect USB cable with your tablet and after a while unplug this cable.
- Release all keys if you see Android Robot on the screen and press Volume Up + Power button to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally press the Power button to choose "reboot system now".
- You are performed hard reset operation.
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work