How to factory reset LAVA E Tab Ivory? How to wipe all data in LAVA E Tab Ivory? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA E Tab Ivory? How to restore defaults in LAVA E Tab Ivory?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA E Tab Ivory. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA E Tab Ivory will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Keep holding all buttons and connect USB cable with your tablet then after 2 seconds unplug this cable.
- When Android Robot shows up release keys and press Volume Up and Power keys once.
- Now choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video