How to factory reset LAVA E TAB Xtron? How to wipe all data in LAVA E TAB Xtron? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA E TAB Xtron? How to restore defaults in LAVA E TAB Xtron?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA E TAB Xtron. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA E TAB Xtron will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Still press all keys and connect USB cable with your device then after a moment unplug this cable.
- Let go of all keys when you see Android Robot on the screen and click Volume Up and Power buttons.
- From this menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode shows up again use the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video