Hard Reset LAVA E TAB z7h+
How to factory reset LAVA E TAB z7h+? How to wipe all data in LAVA E TAB z7h+? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA E TAB z7h+? How to restore defaults in LAVA E TAB z7h+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA E TAB z7h+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LAVA E TAB z7h+ will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- In the first step press and push the Power button for a short while to turn off the device.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Now still press these keys and connect USB cable with your tablet then after a moment unplug this cable.
- Release all keys when you see Android Robot on the screen.
- Then press Volume Up and Power buttons one more time.
- In Recovery Mode navigate to "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key to confirm that.
- In this step select "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the end choose "reboot system now" by using Power key.
- Well done!
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work