How to factory reset LAVA E TAB z7S? How to wipe all data in LAVA E TAB z7S? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA E TAB z7S? How to restore defaults in LAVA E TAB z7S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA E TAB z7S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LAVA E TAB z7S will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- Switch off the tablet by using the Power key.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Now still hold these keys and connect USB cable with your tablet then after a moment unplug this cable.
- When Android Robot shows up let go of all buttons.
- After that press Volume Up and Power keys one more time.
- Scroll down by using Volume buttons to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu select "Yes" by the same keys as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Meghalaya Mukul Lava M-tab MG7 Hard Reset without PC - video