Hard Reset LAVA Flair E1
How to factory reset LAVA Flair E1? How to wipe all data in LAVA Flair E1? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Flair E1? How to restore defaults in LAVA Flair E1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Flair E1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Flair E1 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys until LAVA logo shows up.
- Now let go of the Power key and if Boot Mode pops up release the Volume Down button.
- Here choose "Recovery" by using Volume Down key and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this step use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Now select "Yes" use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Lava Flair E1 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.