How to factory reset LAVA Flair P1I? How to wipe all data in LAVA Flair P1I? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Flair P1I? How to restore defaults in LAVA Flair P1I?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Flair P1I. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Flair P1I will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7715 core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- If LAVA logo pops up release the Power key and when you see Android Robot let go of Volume Up button.
- Press Volume Down key to enter to Recovery Mode.
- Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
lava a52 hardreset - video
lava flair p1i hard reset - video