How to factory reset LAVA Flair P2? How to wipe all data in LAVA Flair P2? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Flair P2? How to restore defaults in LAVA Flair P2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Flair P2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Flair P2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode pops up on the screen.
- Then let go of all keys and from the menu choose "Recovery" by using Volume Down key.
- When Android Robot shows up press the Power button once.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume Down key to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "Yes" by using Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again just use the Volume Up button to select "reboot system now".
- Well done!
lava a52 hardreset - video
lava flair p2 hard reset - video