How to factory reset LAVA Flair S1? How to wipe all data in LAVA Flair S1? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Flair S1? How to restore defaults in LAVA Flair S1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Flair S1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Flair S1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When LAVA logo appears release the Power button and if Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- From this menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "Yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally use the Power key to select "reboot system now".
- Good job!
lava a52 hardreset - video