How to factory reset LAVA Flair Z1? How to wipe all data in LAVA Flair Z1? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Flair Z1? How to restore defaults in LAVA Flair Z1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Flair Z1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Flair Z1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo shows up.
- Now let go of the Power button and if you see Android Robot release the Volume Up button.
- Then press Voume Up + Power keys to go to Recovery Mode.
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step choose "Yes" by using same keys as before.
- In the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
how to lava flair z1 hard reset - video
lava a52 hardreset - video