How to factory reset LAVA Grand2? How to wipe all data in LAVA Grand2? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Grand2? How to restore defaults in LAVA Grand2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Grand2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Grand2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by pushing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key if you see LAVA logo and when Android Robot pops up let go of the Volume Up button.
- Now press Voume Up + Power buttons once and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and the Power key to accept that.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "Yes" and click the Power button.
- Finally use the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
how to lava flair z1 hard reset - video
lava a52 hardreset - video