How to factory reset LAVA Iris 250? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 250? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 250? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 250?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 250. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 250 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for about 5 seconds.
- When LAVA logo pops up, let go of the Power button and then release Volume Up button if you see Android recovery robot image.
- Press Power key + Volume Up key and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and then click Power key once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and Power key to confirm that.
- When you see Recovery Mode just press Power button on "reboot system now".
- Great job.
how to lava flair z1 hard reset - video
lava a52 hardreset - video