How to factory reset LAVA Iris 300 Style? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 300 Style? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 300 Style? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 300 Style?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 300 Style. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 300 Style will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up + Power buttons until LAVA logo pops up.
- After that release the Power key and if Android Robot shows up on the screen let go of the Volume Up button.
- In the next step press Power button and your phone will be in Recovery Mode.
- After that choose select "Wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then scroll down by using Volume buttons to select "Yes" and click the Power button one time.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Iris 300 Style hardrest - video
lava a52 hardreset - video