How to factory reset LAVA Iris 348? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 348? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 348? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 348?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 348. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 348 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when LAVA logo pops up and if you see Android logo release the Volume Up key.
- Now press the Volume Up button to enter to Recovery Mode.
- In the next step by using Volume buttons select "Wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power button.
- Now choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept that.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava Iris 348 Eazy Pattern Reset And Hard Reset Youtube - video