How to factory reset LAVA Iris 349+? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 349+? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 349+? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 349+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 349+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 349+ will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons until LAVA logo shows up.
- After that let go of the Power button and if Android logo pops up release the Volume Up button.
- In this step click Volume Up button to go to Recovery Mode.
- From this mode choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step select "Yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava Iris 348 Eazy Pattern Reset And Hard Reset Youtube - video