How to factory reset LAVA Iris 349 Sleek? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 349 Sleek? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 349 Sleek? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 349 Sleek?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 349 Sleek. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 349 Sleek will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys if LAVA logo pops up on the screen.
- When Android logo appears let go of the Volume Up key.
- Now press Volume Up and Power keys to enter to Recovery Mode.
- In this menu by using Volume buttons choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- Then select "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm it.
- If Recovery Mode shows up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava Iris 348 Eazy Pattern Reset And Hard Reset Youtube - video