How to factory reset LAVA Iris 352E? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 352E? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 352E? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 352E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 352E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 352E will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Down and Power key until Recovery Mode pops up on the screen.
- After that navigate by using Volume keys to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Lava iris 349i hard reset - video