How to factory reset LAVA Iris 353? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 353? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 353? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 353?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 353. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 353 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the phone.
- Then you should press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Then release all keys and from the menu select "Recovery" by using Volume Down key.
- If Android logo shows up press the Power button to enter to Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down by using Volume Down button to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Volume Up key to accept it.
- After that select "Yes" by using Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up button to confirm it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
How To Hard Reset Lava Iris 354e | Remove Pattern Lock - video
lava a52 hardreset - video