How to factory reset LAVA Iris 354E? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 354E? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 354E? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 354E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 354E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 354E will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode shows up on the screen.
- Then release all keys and from the menu select "Recovery" by using Volume Down key.
- If you see Android Robot press the Power button and your phone will be in Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down by using Volume Down button to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes" by using same buttons as before.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How To Hard Reset Lava Iris 354e | Remove Pattern Lock - video
lava a52 hardreset - video