Hard Reset LAVA Iris 356
How to factory reset LAVA Iris 356? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 356? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 356? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 356?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 356. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 356 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Firstly, power off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see a change on your screen.
- Now hold down the Power key for a while.
- You should see a Recovery mode in front of you.
- Afterwards select Wipe data/factory reset with Volume Down button and then press Volume Up to confirm.
- Select option "Yes -- Delete all user data" and press the Volume Up button to confirm this.
- After that, choose option "reboot system now" with the Volume Up.
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LAVA Iris 356)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.