How to factory reset LAVA Iris 360 Music? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 360 Music? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 360 Music? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 360 Music?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 360 Music. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 360 Music will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the first step hold down Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode appears.
- Then let go of these buttons and from the menu choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down key to confirm it.
- When Andorid Robot pops up press the Power button once.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume Down button to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and accept it with the Volume Up key.
- After that use Volume Down key to choose "Yes" and press the Volume Up key once.
- If Recovery Mode appears again just click the Volume Up key on "reboot system now" to launch the process.
- Good job!
how to hard reset Lava iris 360 Firmware - video
lava a52 hardreset - video