How to factory reset LAVA Iris 370? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 370? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 370? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 370?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 370. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 370 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode appears and select "Recovery" by using Volume Up key and the Volume Down key to accept that.
- If Andorid Robot shows up press the Power button once.
- From the menu navigate by Volume Down keys to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and click the Volume Up key once.
- Here select "Yes". Use Vomue Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to confirm it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up key.
- Well done! Wait for a moment and your smartphone will be ready to use.
how to hard reset Lava iris 360 Firmware - video
lava a52 hardreset - video