How to factory reset LAVA Iris 400S? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 400S? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 400S? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 400S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 400S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 400S will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down and Power keys until LAVA logo shows up.
- Then let go of all keys and wait for a few seconds.
- In this mode by using Volume buttons select "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power buttton to accept it.
- After that choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
How To Hard Reset Lava 400Q | Bypass Google Pattern Screen Lock - video