Hard Reset LAVA Iris 401
How to factory reset LAVA Iris 401? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 401? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 401? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 401?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 401. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 401 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Power off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- Release held keys when you see a change on your screen.
- Now press Volume Down to enter Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards select Wipe data/factory reset with Volume Down button and then press Power button to confirm.
- Select option "Yes -- Delete all user data" and press Power button to confirm this.
- After this choose option "reboot system now" with Power rocker.