How to factory reset LAVA Iris 410? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 410? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 410? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 410?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 410. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 410 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode shows up on the screen.
- Now release all buttons then by using Volume Up button to scroll down choose "Recovery" and press the Volume Down button once.
- When Android Robot appears press Power key once.
- In Recovery Mode navigate by using Volume Down key to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with Volume Up key.
- In the next step choose "Yes" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to accept that.
- Finally use Volume Up key to select "reboot system now".
- Good job!
how to hard reset Lava iris 360 Firmware - video
lava a52 hardreset - video