Hard Reset LAVA Iris 500
How to factory reset LAVA Iris 500? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 500? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 500? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 500 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons until Boot Mode appears.
- Then let go of all keys and choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and the Volume Down key to confirm it.
- If Android Robot image pops up press the Power key.
- Here by using Volume Down key choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Volume Up key.
- After that select "Yes" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to confirm it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Volume Up key to launch the operation.
Hard reset LAVA IRIS 500 - video
lava a52 hardreset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.