How to factory reset LAVA Iris 505? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 505? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 505? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 505?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 505. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 505 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode on the screen.
- Here you should select "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to navigate and the Volume Down key to accept it.
- If Android Robot shows up you should press the Power key one time.
- In this menu scroll down by Volume Down key to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Volume Up key once.
- Now select "Yes" by using Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears agian choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up button.
- Perfect! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava Iris 505 Hard Reset | How To Reset Lava 505 - video