How to factory reset LAVA Iris 510? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 510? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 510? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 510?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 510. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 510 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Swich off the phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Then let go of all keys and choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and the Volume Down key to confirm that.
- When Android Robot shows up press the Power button once.
- After that select "Wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up button to accept that.
- In the next step choose "Yes" by using Volume Down button to scroll down and click the Volume Up key once.
- At last use the Volume Up key to choose "reboot system now".
- Well done!
hard reset Lava iris 510 - video
lava a52 hardreset - video