How to factory reset LAVA Iris 512? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 512? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 512? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 512?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 512. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 512 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572W core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode pops up.
- After that release all keys and by using Volume Up button choose "Recovery" and press the Volume Down key to accept it.
- If Android image appears just press the Power key.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and Volume Up key to accept it.
- Now select "Yes" by using Volume Down button to navigate and use the Volume Up button to confirm it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up key.
hard reset Lava iris 510 - video
lava a52 hardreset - video