How to factory reset LAVA Iris 515? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 515? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 515? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 515?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 515. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 515 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons until Boot Mode shows up.
- Now let go of all keys and scroll down by using Volume Up key to select "Recovery" and use the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen press the Power button.
- Here select "Wipe data/factory reset" with Volume Down key and press Volume Up button once.
- After that choose "Yes" by using Volume Down button to scroll down and use the Volume Up button to accept it.
- At last use Volume Up button to choose "reboot system now".
- Good job!
hard reset Lava iris 510 - video
iris 515 hard reset - video