How to factory reset LAVA Iris 750? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 750? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 750? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 750?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 750. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 750 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by using the Power key.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until Boot Mode pops up.
- Then release all keys and select "Recovery" by using Volume Up button, and press Volume Down key once to accept that.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen click Voume Up + Power keys one more time.
- Now choose "Wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and press the Power key once.
- Here select "Yes" by using same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Perfect! You are performed hard reset operation.
How To Reset (Factory Reset) Your Android Phone #Lava iris 702 hard reset #খুব সহজেই ফোনের লক খুলুন - video
lava iris 750 hard reset - video