How to factory reset LAVA Iris 755? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 755? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 755? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 755?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 755. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 755 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and the Volume Down key to confirm that.
- When Android Robot shows up press Voume Up + Power buttons once.
- After that select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume key and accept it with the Power key.
- In the next step choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- If Recovery Mode appears just press the Power key to select "reboot system now".
- Well done!
รีเซตเครื่อง ล้างรหัสผ่านหน้าจอ hardreset lava 755 - video
How To Reset (Factory Reset) Your Android Phone #Lava iris 702 hard reset #খুব সহজেই ফোনের লক খুলুন - video