Hard Reset LAVA Iris 820
How to factory reset LAVA Iris 820? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 820? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 820? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 820?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 820. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 820 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power keys until Boot Mode pops up.
- Now release all keys and choose "Recovery" by using the Volume Down key to accept it.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen press Volume Up and the Power button once.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to accept that.
- Now choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again just click the Power button to select "reboot system now".
How To Reset (Factory Reset) Your Android Phone #Lava iris 702 hard reset #খুব সহজেই ফোনের লক খুলুন - video
Lava Iris 820 Factory reset (unlock phone) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.