Hard Reset LAVA Iris 860
How to factory reset LAVA Iris 860? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris 860? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris 860? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris 860?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris 860. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LAVA Iris 860 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by using the Power key.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of these keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Here by using Volume Up key select "Recovery" and confirm it with the Volume Down button.
- If you see Android Robot press Volume Up and Power keys to go to Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "Wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- After that select "Yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and press the Power key one time.
- In the end choose "reboot system now" by using Power button.
How To Reset (Factory Reset) Your Android Phone #Lava iris 702 hard reset #খুব সহজেই ফোনের লক খুলুন - video
Lava Iris 820 Factory reset (unlock phone) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.