Hard Reset LAVA Iris Alfa L
How to factory reset LAVA Iris Alfa L? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris Alfa L? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris Alfa L? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris Alfa L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris Alfa L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Iris Alfa L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Down and Power buttons until LAVA logo pops up.
- Then release the Power key and when Android Robot shows up stop holding the Volume down key.
- Now click Volume Up button once to open Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate by using Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In the next select "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again just use the Power button to choose "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Lava iris alfa hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.