How to factory reset LAVA Iris Fuel25? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris Fuel25? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris Fuel25? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris Fuel25?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris Fuel25. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris Fuel25 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see LAVA logo on the screen.
- Now if you see Android Robot press the Power key to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume Down button to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Volume Up key to confirm it.
- Then choose "Yes" by using same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Lava Iris Fuel 25 - video