How to factory reset LAVA Iris Icon? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris Icon? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris Icon? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris Icon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris Icon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris Icon will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all held keys and if LAVA logo pops up.
- When Android logo appears press the Power key one time.
- In Recovery Mode choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down button to scroll down and the Volume Up button to accept it.
- Now use Volume Down key to select "Yes" and press Volume Up key to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Lava Iris Fuel 25 - video