How to factory reset LAVA Iris Selfie 50? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris Selfie 50? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris Selfie 50? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris Selfie 50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris Selfie 50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris Selfie 50 will be as new and your Broadcom BCM23550 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step start holding Volume Down and Power buttons until LAVA logo shows up.
- Then let go of the Power key and if you see Recovery Mode release the Volume Down button.
- Here by using Volume buttons select "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "Yes" by using Volume keys and accept that with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Perfect! Wait for a few moments and your device will be ready to use.
Lava iris selfie 50 hard reset - video