How to factory reset LAVA Iris X1 Grand? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris X1 Grand? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris X1 Grand? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris X1 Grand?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris X1 Grand. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Iris X1 Grand will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power off the phone.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android Image on the screen.
- Now press the Power key to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards select Wipe data/factory reset with Volume Down button and then press Power button to confirm.
- Select option "Yes -- Delete all user data" and press Power button to confirm this.
- After this choose option "reboot system now" with Power rocker.
Lava iris x1 hard reset - video