Hard Reset LAVA Iris X1+
How to factory reset LAVA Iris X1+? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris X1+? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris X1+? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris X1+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris X1+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris X1+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the phone.
- Now press and push Volume Up and Power keys until LAVA logo appears on the screen.
- After that release all keys and in you should be in Recovery Mode.
- In the next step scroll down by using Volume buttons to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power button to accept that.
- Then select "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again just press the Power button once to choose "reboot system now".
Hard Reset Lava Iris X1 | Unlock Google Pattern Lock | Bypass Google Account - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work