How to factory reset LAVA Iris X1 Selfie? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris X1 Selfie? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris X1 Selfie? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris X1 Selfie?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris X1 Selfie. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Iris X1 Selfie will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode pops up.
- Then let go of all keys and from the menu choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to navigate, and the Volume Down key to confirm that.
- Press Volume Up and Power keys when Android Robot appears.
- From this menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using Power key.
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava iris x1 Selfie pattern lock - video