How to factory reset LAVA Iris X10? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris X10? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris X10? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris X10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris X10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LAVA Iris X10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When you see LAVA logo let go of the Power key and when Android Robot pops up release the Volume Up button.
- Then press Power key and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down by using Volume Down button to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and click Volume Up key one time.
- In the next step select "Yes" by using Volume Down key and Volume Up button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up key.
- Good job!
lava a52 hardreset - video
lava iris x10 x5 unlock pattern lock hard reset format password removal recovery - video