Hard Reset LAVA Iris X8
How to factory reset LAVA Iris X8? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris X8? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris X8? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris X8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris X8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LAVA Iris X8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys until LAVA logo pops up.
- Then release Power key and if you see Android Robot let go of the Volume Up button.
- Now press the Power key to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down key and confirm with the Volume Up button.
- In the next step select "Yes". Use Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Volume Up button.
- Good job! You are perform hard reset operation.
lava a52 hardreset - video
Lava Iris X8 Hard Reset And phone lock Eazy Youtube - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.