How to factory reset LAVA Iris X8Q? How to wipe all data in LAVA Iris X8Q? How to bypass screen lock in LAVA Iris X8Q? How to restore defaults in LAVA Iris X8Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LAVA Iris X8Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LAVA Iris X8Q will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for about 5 seconds.
- Boot menu shows up, select by Volume Up button, and confirm by Volume Down button.
- When LAVA logo pops up, let go of the Power button and then release Volume Up button if you see Android recovery robot image.
- Press Power key + Volume Up key and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down button and then click Volume Up key once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and Volume Up key to confirm that.
- When you see Recovery Mode just press the Volume Up button on "reboot system now".
- Good job.
Lava iris X8q hard reset - video
Lava x8q unlock pattern and Hard Reset - video